Australian Immigration Agents to Help with the Migration Process
You will find the answers to many of the questions you may have about migrating to Australia. We hope that you will find our website informative and if you have any questions about migrating to Australia please contact us immediately.
In order to migrate to Australia you will need reliable and up to date information and professional advice. The links and information in this website are designed to provide you with the benefit of our migration consultants’ and migration agents’ extensive experience since 1996 in immigration assistance work. Learn more about us.
Our website will help you understand the migration process…find out who we are and what we can do for you. You may wish to submit an online Assessment Form about yourself and your background which will be reviewed confidentially at the nominal fee of AUD$150.00. This fee will be credited to your account if you instruct us later to assist you in your application to migrate to Australia.
We offer a full range of professional services that include assessment of immigration options, assistance in preparing immigration applications, checking of documentation, preparing of submissions, leading to application lodgement by us, and all necessary liaison and follow up action with the Department of Home Affairs until your visa application is approved.
Our areas of immigration assistance include:
- Skilled independent visas.
- Skilled state/territory nominated visas.
- Skilled state/territory nominated or family sponsored (Provisional) visas.
- Employer nomination scheme or Regional sponsored immigration scheme visas.
- Temporary work (skilled) visas.
- Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional) visas.
- Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) visas.
- Significant Investor Visas.
- Spouse, parents, orphan child, dependent children, and student visas.
In addition to the above visa categories we also represent clients in citizenship applications and review applications of refused visa decisions at the Migration Review Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunals.